Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 17, 2008

Info Post


Isn't she gorgeous!!!! Marianne Faithfull. Mick Jagger's wife, accomplished singer, and one of my style icons. I'd really like to adapt her style!It's exactly what I like- masculinity and femininity in one outfit.
Let's work head to toe. For sunglasses, I have the red risky businesses from FredFlare, but I don't think those will work out. These are from Claire's, the little vines on the sides aren't my favorites but I like these shades so much that I don't care:What I would really like is an oversized blazer. I hope I can find one in the women's section so it's a little big and has that menswear look on me. These are all from Old Navy:Now I need a top. I have a white button-down blouse, it's very simple but I like it. I also have this vintage scarf that I could tie on top. As for the pants, I am really lost. I have to find some trousers, but I have no idea where. Do any of you lovely chaps have a suggestion?
Shoes is also an issue. Blah. I will never be able to find decent shoes. Sigh. Broques would be perfect if I was able to find a pair somewhere....
Ok, so maybe this didn't turn out as productive as I thought. So it's an obstacle, an endeavor! I'll keep working and hunting, and post pictures if I ever find the outfit (which I will!)

Marianne Faithfull, why can't I get no SATISFACTION??? (Haha, get it? That was Tavi's play-on-words. RS fans UNITE!)

Yours truly and tiredly,
Tavi

0 comments:

Post a Comment