Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, December 9, 2012

Info Post
best stories

Liam and plants

on the bed with Bobo

your blue hat

the L sweater

tlo slippers

I celebrated my birthday last week (and somehow got away with celebrating it for a whole week ending last night with a candle lit chocolate torte at Vinegar Hill House) and Landon, as he's done for birthdays and anniversaries before, gave me a camera. The most recent addition to our camera family is a fuji instax after I expressed a renewed interest in the instant variety when taking pictures with Kimi. A fitting present as his first gift to me was a polaroid camera back in 2004. Below are a few of the old shots I dug up from the internet graveyard that is livejournal.

The fuzzy shoes (still getting acquainted with this camera, hehe) in the final photo are the TLO x Jacques Levine shoes I wrote about so long ago. They have at last been manufactured and will be available for purchase within this month!

Playing fancy dress in our Vancouver bedroom.

Sewing up Landon's pants at my Grandma's house.

First snowball fight with the Arizona boy.

Landon in flares somewhere in Oregon. 

Follow on Bloglovin / Instagram / Facebook  

0 comments:

Post a Comment