Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, August 26, 2012

Info Post
Weird.....I started singing the lyrics to an old favourite Misfits song when I was told to post up the latest Stolen Girlfriends Club delivery

"Collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall
Hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall
I want your skull
I need your skull"

I think I freaked the girls out in the office.
For enquiries, please email info@violentgreen.com.au

Stolen Girlfriends Club is available in Violent Green stores

LOVELY SKULL TEE DRESS - MATRIX*available in Violent Green Ann street store
$189





HANDS ON MAXI DRESS - MAROON *available in Violent Green Ann street store
$265




LOVELY SKULL TEE DRESS - RHINESTONE *available in Violent Green Elizabeth Street store
$189





posted by sim

STOLEN GIRLFRIENDS CLUB IS AVAILABLE IN VIOLENT GREEN STORES

0 comments:

Post a Comment