Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 17, 2012

Info Post

I took a couple of days off from the A Print a day series to catch up on all your orders, the response so far on twitter and facebook has been amazing. Thank you all so much for your kind orders, comments and suggestions for future A print a day offerings, it's been really encouraging. I promise to do my best to offer a little something for everyone. Today I have a special little style to share with you called Bunnies at Brunch the sweet print was designed by Liberty for the Japanese market (They get the best stuff!). I had plenty of fun putting together a sunny outfit around this shirt, I'm only sad I now have to say goodbye as there was only enough fabric for two.
Hope they find a happy new home soon as they have certainly made me smile :) 
Photography by Nadinoo

Shirt Nadinoo
Sunnies Ray Ban

0 comments:

Post a Comment