Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 16, 2012

Info Post
Hi all, I'm back from my Easter break and ready to rock! I thought it would be nice to kick start with yet another outfit post (not sure how long I can keep this up, but here goes..) A few posts back I  promised to show you how the blue Pixie's Bird a Day shirt was just as awesome as the now gone forever Cream version. So this is my attempt to woo you with it, first by showing you a typical way I've been wearing mine this Winter. I feel like I've smartened up recently, with a new appreciation for tailored detailing. I know the classic shirt collar was the start of this love affair, closely followed by a tailored pair of shorts and after that everything else seemed to follow... I don't know how long this smarty pants look will last (especially with the coming of Spring) but I am fully embracing how calm and collected it makes me feel (or seem!..) 
Photography by Nadinoo

Coat Orla Kiely 
Shirt Nadinoo 
Short Kooples
Belt Accesorize
Cardi Mango
Thigh high socks Topshop
Shoes Office

0 comments:

Post a Comment