Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Info Post
I've caught a nasty cold and had to leave school before lunch in order to get some proper rest today. I hate staying home but it feels nice to rest up a bit!

Here are some pictures from Easter. I went with my parents to their summer house where we had dinner with Carl's family, and then up to Värmland to meet my mother's part of the family for the weekend. I've decided to divide the pictures in two blog posts so I don't have too much to edit at once (and you don't have to get bored with too many pictures at once ;) )

So here's my Easter holiday, by the coast

My mother by the window

Mum and I took a walk through town

The empty beach

Me and the beautiful rock pattern on the mountain

Mum and I by the beach. Unfortunately she closed her eyes and looks hysterical (she's not! ;) )

I'm blinded by the bright sky

grey view over town

Our seashell crabs in the window

 Carl was really ill (guess who infected me!) so we watched movies indoors


My father had some artistic idea behind this photo, and my mother had some artistic idea behind the way she did my hair


The old crabs, cutest parents ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment