Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 24, 2007

Info Post

I'm up in Delaware now, enjoying the perks of staying with parents (so. many. cookies!) and catching up on all the things I love to do here (excessive thrift shopping, plus my mom saves me every single issue of the New York Times' glorious T Magazine, which means there's a pile of fabulousness to pore through upon arrival). My last Blueprint also arrived (sniffffle…), and I'm quietly savoring it (curled up in bed with the kitties, as it should be). But I was beyond thrilled to see they published a quote from Fashion is Spinach (the actual book, not this here blog) and it sums up both so well, I thought I'd print it here too:

"I don't know when the word 'fashion' came into being, but it was an evil day. For thousands of years people got along with something called style, and maybe, in another thousand, we'll go back to it." – Elizabeth Hawes, Fashion is Spinach

0 comments:

Post a Comment