Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, January 18, 2007

Info Post
So...I've been a slightly delinquent blogger due to my (somewhat distracting) full time job. However - I was in New York for work and managed to squeeze in some great sale shopping...cute silk sack dresses at Barney's Co-op and fierce Victor & Rolf shoes for 50% off at Via Bus Stop in Soho. (Totally worth the trip!)

All that aside...I stumbled upon the new Tibi store in Soho. The clothes were as cheerful as the store itself and I felt the need to share. I not usually one for so many bright colours...but their prints are lovely and I'm having a bit of a 60's moment...



Bright prints and graphic patterns...on the clothes and walls...


Only problem...I'm left wondering if they're going to have to renovate next spring??

0 comments:

Post a Comment