Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, January 15, 2011

Info Post
Phoebe!


I need to do a little gushing about one of my favorite San Francisco girls! Phoebe was one of the very, very first people I met when I got to SF and I knew it was love almost immediately. On top of being insanely sweet, and so easy to talk to - she has the most beautiful collection of vintage and antique clothing - most of which her, or her sweet mum found at the thrifts. And dang, that girl can layer and accessorize better then anyone else I've ever seen. It's always like she's stepped out of a really, really good editorial.

Yesterday I spent a really nice afternoon with her which included some pup walking, 1385 photo snapping, coffee drinking, dress shopping, and a bit of daydreaming about future project collaborations! While we were hanging around in front of Hooker's I had to snap some photos of her outfit.

Phoebe!

Phoebe!

Phoebe!

Phoebe!


She found her jacket at La Rosa, it's from the 1920s and it's probably one of the most beautifully made things I've ever seen. The construction details are amazing!! Gaaah, and that shawl collar cardigan is vintage boy's Burberry (found at GOODWILL)

(Phoebe doesn't have a blog, but I think slowly but surely it'll happen! I'm trying to get her to at least start a tumblr... I know this girl has a lot of great things to share!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment